Quantum Metagloves by Manus - Sub-Millimeter Accurate Fingertip Tracking Sensors
Introducing the Quantum Metagloves by Manus, featuring revolutionary sub-millimeter accurate fingertip tracking sensors for a seamless virtual reality experience. Gain access to precise and reliable finger capture data with magnetic immunity and zero drift. Effortlessly animate and enhance your digital projects with our advanced hand solver and biomechanical model, all backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Quantum Tracking Technology: Experience unparalleled accuracy and reliability with the Quantum Metagloves' sub-millimeter fingertip tracking sensors.
- Manus Advanced Hand Solver: Utilize research-based biomechanical hand model to create lifelike digital hands in your projects.
- Wear Options: Choose from finger tape, finger cap, or liner glove to attach the Quantum sensors according to your preference and use case.
- Compatibility & Integration: Stream real-time finger data to Unreal and Unity with Manus Core, while leveraging our open SDK for custom integrations.
- Technical Specifications: Get the essential details on signal latency, sensor sample rate, battery life, and more for the Quantum Metagloves.
Upgrade to next-level finger tracking.
Users of the Prime II and Prime X generations of MANUS gloves are eligible for a trade-in discount of up to $3000 when switching to the new Metagloves. Please contact us for more information regarding the trade-in possibilities.
Eligible models are: Prime II, Prime II Haptic, Prime II Xsens, Prime X, Xsens Gloves by Manus, OptiTrack Gloves by Manus
Signal latency: ≤ 5ms
Finger sensor type: Absolute position, 3 axis rotation
Sensor sample rate: 120Hz
Battery duration: 4 hours (swappable)
Charging time: 2 hours USB Type-C
Weight: 70 grams
Wired communication: USB Type-C
Wireless communication: Proprietary high performance 2.4 GHz protocol
Wireless range: Up to 15 meters
Finger attachments: Finger caps, finger tapes or full liner gloves (S,M,L)
Textile information: One size fits all (washable)
Shipping Q3 2022