- Always take breaks while using a VR headset.
- If you experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain, or disorientation, be not afraid! Just immediately put down your VR headset and resume later.
- VR devices should be used by children only under adult supervision. We want everyone to use our them. But if you are a child please have an adult with you at all times. Grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, big brother and sister are all applicable.
- Please obey the law. Traffic and safety laws in particular. You have plenty of time to experience Virtual Reality. Do not use the VR Headset while driving, walking, or while operating heavy machinery. It can be extremely distracting and we don't want you getting hurt.
- If you have had or could be prone to seizures, please consult a doctor before using a VR headset.
- Remember: Have fun and be safe while using a VR headset!