Forcetube - VR Haptic Gun Stock | for Oculus, Valve, HTC, HP, Pico, Samsung, Windows Mixed Reality headsets
FEEL THE RECOIL AND JOIN THE BATTLEFIELD
Haptic feedback brings you that extra level of immersion VR deserves.
The ForceTube haptic gun stock is the first VR gear integrating a cross-platform (Quest + PCVR) module that allows you to enjoy optimized integration in games like Onward, Pavlov, Contractors, or Gun Club VR.
BRING VR SHOOTERS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
ForceTube simulates the vibration of the firearm and the impact on your shoulder. The effect changes depending on the weapon you are using.
Its realistic weight, dimensions, and sturdiness make you feel you are holding a real weapon.
ADAPTABLE & EVOLUTIVE
The device is composed of a MagTube frame which is currently the gun stock reference for competitive players.
Increase comfort with the ProStraps, stability with the bipod, or even more haptics by adding a ProVolver to the gear.
Compatible with: Oculus Quest 2, Oculus Quest 1, Rift S, Valve Index, Oculus Rift CV1, HTC Vive & Vive Pro, HP Reverb G2, HTC Focus 3, Pico Neo 3, Samsung Odyssey, Windows Mixed Reality․
ForceTube haptic technology
4 hours of normal use
USB Type C
5 Joules max
560gr - module alone
1.2kg - Gunstock
1 x ForceTube Gunstock, assembled for right-handed, with haptic module
2 x Magnetic Cups (MagCups) for the controllers
1 x USB C charging cable
1 x Bluetooth dongle
1 x Allen key to adjust the cups beforehand or on the fly while gaming)
1 x Sling (1 attachment point)
1 x Bipod (option)
1 x ProStraps Grips (option, if HMD controllers compatible)
The DIY version is the same exact product as the Pre-Assembled one, you just assemble it yourself :)
🔗Magtube & Forcetube gun stock setup documentation (PDF)
All Protube products purchased from Knoxlabs VR Marketplace come with a specific warranty period: 2 years for haptic devices and 1 year for all other products. Here's how it works:
Contact Us: If your product is defective or broken, reach out to us with your order number and details of the issue. Make sure to include clear and detailed images of the damaged parts.
Review: We will review your case to determine if the product is eligible for replacement or repair.
Authorization: If authorized, we proceed as follows:
- First Year: During the first year after purchase, any defective or broken part can be replaced free of charge, including shipping.
- Second Year (Haptic Devices Only): In the second year, defective or broken parts can be replaced for free, but you must cover the shipping cost.
- After the Warranty Period: Once the warranty period has ended (1 year for non-haptic devices and 2 years for haptic devices), any replacement parts and associated shipping costs are your responsibility.
Important Notes (Warnings):
- This warranty only covers manufacturing/quality defects. Damages caused by careless use (like falls, hitting walls, etc.) are not covered under our warranty.
- We can usually determine the cause of damage from how the breakage appears, so make sure to provide clear pictures of any damaged parts when you contact us.
- Haptic products are eligible for repair for 2 years. All other items can be replaced free for 1 year, and with a shipping fee in the second year.
- After the warranty period, you'll need to pay for replacement parts and shipping.
Should you need assistance, our customer service team is ready to help. Please contact us (email@example.com) with your order number, a detailed description of the problem, and clear images of any broken parts.