How to Apply the Sticker
- Clean area where deal will be applied thoroughly with rubbing alcohol/wipe and let dry.
- Carefully peel backing paper off decal. Decal should remain on transfer tape.
- Position decal where you want it using a rigid card, like a credit card or gift card, slowly with pressure, rub decal to make it adhere to the surface. Work your way from the center towards the edges, especially on sharp points.
- Slowly peel away transfer tape at a low angle. Do this slowly to ensure the decal remains on surface and releases from transfer tape. If there’s issues, place decal and type down, go back to step 3.
* If necessary, pop air bubbles with a sharp pin or needle then press to remove air