Mag Starter - VR Gunstock
The Starter product range from ProTubeVR is probably the best way to discover our products and all the advantages of our simulators.
The MagStarter consists of a tube on which are placed cups where you put your joysticks.
Be quick and reactive with this compact accessory that will improve your aim by stabilizing your controllers on your VR FPS. You can also use it to simulate your melee sword and ax blows.
What are the advantages?
- Fast learning curve
- Easy to use
- Easy to transport, at a friend's house or at an Esport VR competition
What are the differences between ProStarter and MagStarter?
- The ProStarter has two steady cups on its tube. You have to take the controller out of its cup to reload, throw a grenade... This is a gesture that can be learned quite easily.
- The MagStarter has a steady cup on the back and a MagCup magnetic cup on the front. It allows you to easily unhook and put back the controller on the frame.
- You use the rear part (rear steady cup + inseparable tube) to do the gesture, while your MagCup is your non-moving weapon in the game.
- In general, a majority of players prefer the MagCup but some may prefer the steady cups.
Opt now or later for the MagTube rifle for an even greater feeling of immersion and comfort!
1 x Classic Cup (back)
1 x MagCup (front)
1 x Chrome tube
2 x Wrist straps
All Protube products purchased from Knoxlabs VR Marketplace come with a specific warranty period: 2 years for haptic devices and 1 year for all other products. Here's how it works:
Contact Us: If your product is defective or broken, reach out to us with your order number and details of the issue. Make sure to include clear and detailed images of the damaged parts.
Review: We will review your case to determine if the product is eligible for replacement or repair.
Authorization: If authorized, we proceed as follows:
- First Year: During the first year after purchase, any defective or broken part can be replaced free of charge, including shipping.
- Second Year (Haptic Devices Only): In the second year, defective or broken parts can be replaced for free, but you must cover the shipping cost.
- After the Warranty Period: Once the warranty period has ended (1 year for non-haptic devices and 2 years for haptic devices), any replacement parts and associated shipping costs are your responsibility.
Important Notes (Warnings):
- This warranty only covers manufacturing/quality defects. Damages caused by careless use (like falls, hitting walls, etc.) are not covered under our warranty.
- We can usually determine the cause of damage from how the breakage appears, so make sure to provide clear pictures of any damaged parts when you contact us.
- Haptic products are eligible for repair for 2 years. All other items can be replaced free for 1 year, and with a shipping fee in the second year.
- After the warranty period, you'll need to pay for replacement parts and shipping.
Should you need assistance, our customer service team is ready to help. Please contact us (email@example.com) with your order number, a detailed description of the problem, and clear images of any broken parts.