ProVolver - VR Haptic Gun | for Quest 3, Quest 2, Focus 3 and Valve Index
FEEL THE GAME LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Haptic feedback brings you that extra level of immersion VR deserves.
ProVolver is the first cross-platform (Quest + PCVR) haptic gun that allows you to enjoy optimized integration in games like Onward, Pavlov, Contractors, or Gun Club VR.
IMMERSIVE AND REALISTIC
The spring-loaded slide reciprocates with each bullet just like a real handgun.
Its realistic weight and dimensions added to the force feedbacks make it the perfect immersive accessory to take VR shooters to the next level.
The device can be held using a single hand like a traditional firearm or in a double grip configuration in option with an attachment at the front including a second MagCup.
ForceTube haptic technology
4 hours of normal use
USB Type C
5 Joules max
(module + back cup)
Compatible with: Focus 3, Quest 3, Quest 2, Quest and Valve Index․
All Protube products purchased from Knoxlabs VR Marketplace come with a specific warranty period: 2 years for haptic devices and 1 year for all other products. Here's how it works:
Contact Us: If your product is defective or broken, reach out to us with your order number and details of the issue. Make sure to include clear and detailed images of the damaged parts.
Review: We will review your case to determine if the product is eligible for replacement or repair.
Authorization: If authorized, we proceed as follows:
- First Year: During the first year after purchase, any defective or broken part can be replaced free of charge, including shipping.
- Second Year (Haptic Devices Only): In the second year, defective or broken parts can be replaced for free, but you must cover the shipping cost.
- After the Warranty Period: Once the warranty period has ended (1 year for non-haptic devices and 2 years for haptic devices), any replacement parts and associated shipping costs are your responsibility.
Important Notes (Warnings):
- This warranty only covers manufacturing/quality defects. Damages caused by careless use (like falls, hitting walls, etc.) are not covered under our warranty.
- We can usually determine the cause of damage from how the breakage appears, so make sure to provide clear pictures of any damaged parts when you contact us.
- Haptic products are eligible for repair for 2 years. All other items can be replaced free for 1 year, and with a shipping fee in the second year.
- After the warranty period, you'll need to pay for replacement parts and shipping.
Should you need assistance, our customer service team is ready to help. Please contact us (email@example.com) with your order number, a detailed description of the problem, and clear images of any broken parts.