MagTube - VR Gun Stock
The MagTube is a VR gunstock to which you attach your VR controllers. By aligning and stabilizing the controllers, it helps the players aim better with a virtual weapon. Its sturdy articulated frame adapts to every rifle in the game.See more below...
The DIY version is the same exact product as the Pre-Assembled one, you just assemble it yourself :)
🔗Magtube & Forcetube gun stock setup documentation (PDF)
All Protube products purchased from Knoxlabs VR Marketplace come with a specific warranty period: 2 years for haptic devices and 1 year for all other products. Here's how it works:
Contact Us: If your product is defective or broken, reach out to us with your order number and details of the issue. Make sure to include clear and detailed images of the damaged parts.
Review: We will review your case to determine if the product is eligible for replacement or repair.
Authorization: If authorized, we proceed as follows:
- First Year: During the first year after purchase, any defective or broken part can be replaced free of charge, including shipping.
- Second Year (Haptic Devices Only): In the second year, defective or broken parts can be replaced for free, but you must cover the shipping cost.
- After the Warranty Period: Once the warranty period has ended (1 year for non-haptic devices and 2 years for haptic devices), any replacement parts and associated shipping costs are your responsibility.
Important Notes (Warnings):
- This warranty only covers manufacturing/quality defects. Damages caused by careless use (like falls, hitting walls, etc.) are not covered under our warranty.
- We can usually determine the cause of damage from how the breakage appears, so make sure to provide clear pictures of any damaged parts when you contact us.
- Haptic products are eligible for repair for 2 years. All other items can be replaced free for 1 year, and with a shipping fee in the second year.
- After the warranty period, you'll need to pay for replacement parts and shipping.
Should you need assistance, our customer service team is ready to help. Please contact us (email@example.com) with your order number, a detailed description of the problem, and clear images of any broken parts.