MagTube for PSVR2 - VR Gunstock Accessory
Ships within 1-3 business days
The MagTube for PSVR2, a VR gunstock designed for optimal compatibility with VR FPS games. This preassembled gunstock allows for precise alignment and stabilization of your VR controllers, improving your aim and providing a more realistic gaming experience. Easily adapt to various in-game rifles, detach your controllers for secondary actions, and quickly switch between dominant eye configurations. The MagTube for PSVR2 offers a range of articulations, options, and configurations to cater to all your VR gaming needs.
- Immersion and Performance: Align and stabilize your VR controllers with this preassembled gunstock, recognized as the Esport reference for VR gaming.
- Compatibility: Play any VR FPS game with multiple articulations and configurations, adapting to any in-game rifle.
- Adaptability: Detach your controllers using the patented magnetic cups for secondary actions like reloading, picking up a pistol, or throwing a grenade.
- Easy Setup: The MagTube Gunstock is preassembled for right dominant eye, with tools and tutorial provided for a quick switch to left dominant eye in less than 5 minutes.
- Supported Games: Onward, Pavlov, Contractors, AMF, Gun Club VR, H3VR, Sniper Elite, Medal of Honor and more.
- Weight: From 1.3 to 2.4 lbs / from 0.6 to 1.1kg (Carbon is lighter than Chrome)
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 7.9 x 2.4 inches / 70 x 20 x 6cm
- Points of contact: Cheek and shoulder (back-end), hands (magnetic cups), torso (sling), bipod (optional)
- Articulations: 2x magnetic cups for the HMD controllers, 2x injected structural parts on the frame, 1x back-end
- 1 x MagTube Gunstock, assembled for right-handed use, with classic back-end
- 2 x Magnetic Cups (MagCups) for the controllers
- 1 x Allen key to adjust the cups beforehand or on the fly while gaming
- 1 x Sling (1 or 2 attachment points)
- 1 x Bipod (optional)
- 1 x ProStraps Grips (optional, if HMD controllers compatible)
All Protube products purchased from Knoxlabs VR Marketplace come with a specific warranty period: 2 years for haptic devices and 1 year for all other products. Here's how it works:
Contact Us: If your product is defective or broken, reach out to us with your order number and details of the issue. Make sure to include clear and detailed images of the damaged parts.
Review: We will review your case to determine if the product is eligible for replacement or repair.
Authorization: If authorized, we proceed as follows:
- First Year: During the first year after purchase, any defective or broken part can be replaced free of charge, including shipping.
- Second Year (Haptic Devices Only): In the second year, defective or broken parts can be replaced for free, but you must cover the shipping cost.
- After the Warranty Period: Once the warranty period has ended (1 year for non-haptic devices and 2 years for haptic devices), any replacement parts and associated shipping costs are your responsibility.
Important Notes (Warnings):
- This warranty only covers manufacturing/quality defects. Damages caused by careless use (like falls, hitting walls, etc.) are not covered under our warranty.
- We can usually determine the cause of damage from how the breakage appears, so make sure to provide clear pictures of any damaged parts when you contact us.
- Haptic products are eligible for repair for 2 years. All other items can be replaced free for 1 year, and with a shipping fee in the second year.
- After the warranty period, you'll need to pay for replacement parts and shipping.
Should you need assistance, our customer service team is ready to help. Please contact us (email@example.com) with your order number, a detailed description of the problem, and clear images of any broken parts.