bHaptics TactVisor | Haptic Face Cover for HMDs
The bHaptics TactVisor is a haptic face cover for HMDs designed to enhance your virtual reality experience. Attach it to your VR headset and immerse yourself in the virtual world like never before. With lag-free wireless connectivity, water-resistant materials, and compatibility with popular VR headsets, the TactVisor is the ultimate VR headset accessory.
- Unique Haptic Experience: 4 haptic feedback points with ERM motors for immersive and realistic sensations
- Hassle-Free Gaming: Water-resistant PU leather foam and ergonomic design for a comfortable experience
- Lag-Free Feedback: Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) wireless connectivity ensures real-time haptic feedback with no delays
- Long Playtime: Enjoy up to 8 hours of playtime with a rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Wide Compatibility: Works with Meta Quest Series, Valve Index, and Meta Rift S
- Haptic Feedback: 4 points, 4 ERM motors
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)
- Material: Water-resistant PU leather foam
- Playtime: 8 hours
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable Battery (3.8 V, 630mAh, 2.394Wh)
- Size & Weight: Inner (19.4cm x 5.8cm / 7.6” x 2.3”), Outer (23.4cm x 10.9cm / 9.2” x 4.3”), Weight (63g / 0.14lbs)
- USB Type C Cable
- Velcro Sticker
- User Manual
Meta Quest Series
Meta Rift S
Which VR headsets is the TactVisor compatible with?
The TactVisor is compatible with Meta Quest Series, Valve Index, and Meta Rift S. A facial interface from VR Cover is required for compatibility.
How do I install the TactVisor on my VR headset?
Remove the facial interface inside the HMD unit, remove the cushion from the facial interface with Velcro attachment, install the facial interface with Velcro attachment to your HMD, attach the TactVisor to the Velcro area, and attach the main controller to the top of the HMD with the included Velcro stickers.
How long does the battery last on the TactVisor?
The TactVisor's battery lasts up to 8 hours of playtime.
Can I use the TactVisor with my VR headset without a facial interface?
A facial interface with Velcro attachment is required for the TactVisor to be compatible with Valve Index, Meta Quest 1, Quest 2, and Rift S.
While both TactVisor and Tactal provide immersive haptic feedback for VR gaming, TactVisor offers lag-free wireless connectivity and water-resistant PU leather foam, whereas Tactal features more haptic feedback points. The choice between the two depends on your gaming preferences, VR headset compatibility, and desired level of immersion.