Go beyond reality.
The Freefly Beyond is a virtual reality headset powered by any smartphone.
The Freefly Beyond is the perfect gift for those who love mobile gaming. With refined usability, the Freefly beyond makes virtual reality more interactive, more social, more immersive and even easier to use, whilst the dual Crossfire™ triggers allow for high-end action-packed 3D gaming experiences. With the Freefly beyond you can play with friends in amazing virtual worlds no matter where you are, surrounded by awe-inspiring 3D visuals thanks to its crystal clear cinematic lenses.
One of the highest field of views on the market (up to 120°);
- Compatible with most modern smartphones with easy access to headphone socket due to its fully adjustable design (fits smartphone length 165mm-135mm/6.5″-5.3″).
- No external controller required for most games, Includes Crossfire™ capacitive touch triggers;
- Compatible with all Google Cardboard games on the Apple App store and Google Play;
Comfortable to wear due to its lightweight design and perforated breathable faux-leather that molds to the shape of the user’s face;
- Custom ventilation system to allow for extended gameplay
About the product:
- Dimensions of the headset: 18 width x 15 height x 11 depth cm (7.09 x 5.91 x 4.33)
- Weight: 305gr (0.67Lbs)
- Contents: 1x Freefly VR: Beyond, 1x user manual (Eng, Ge, Fr, Esp, It, Po) and 1x lens cloth
Conditions of use:
- The Freefly beyond is compatible with most iOS and Android smartphones.
- Smartphone size: the Freefly beyond fits devices from 135 mm x 50 mm up to 165mm x 95mm and no deeper than 10mm. A Gyroscope is required.
- The Freefly beyond is not meant to be used with glasses. Please remove your glasses before use.
- Lenses are not adjustable.
- You can adjust the position of the 4 foam blocks which hold your smartphone, to avoid blocking a headphone or USB port.
- We recommend a pause every 5 minutes and to remain seated. Stop if you feel sick, mind your head and your surroundings.
- We recommend not to use the Freefly beyond below the age of 14, and an adult supervisor to monitor the use by children between 14 – 18 years old